Monday, October 31, 2011

Set a Reminder

Since ICS requires that you take a certain number of surveys every 3 hour period, it is a good idea to maximize your earning potential by setting up a reminder to come back to the website. At the end of the surveys you are able to check a box that will send you an email when it is okay for you to come back to the site and take more surveys.

I was doing this at first but now after about a week and a half, I have gotten used to remembering to come back. A few things that I have done is, I keep the website up on my iPhone and I have also placed the link to the website in my bookmarks bar on my computer. This way, I can always click on it every once and awhile and see how much longer until I can play again.

Hope this helps!

If you haven't joined ICS yet... Check it out: http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/327465

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join to ICS