Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Panda Research Update

Hey yall!

So I have been clicking on my Panda Research emails recently and since the website doesnt work on my iPhone, I just click on the email and let it go to the site. Normally, this is sufficient for it to register that I clicked on it. The other day I clicked on the email from my iPad and was able to see that I had $25.32. Today, I am on my computer and I clicked on the email and saw that I had accumulated $25.32 still. So I clicked on my payment earnings and realized that they are capping how much money you can earn from clicking on the emails now to $25.

I am really upset about this because that is how I make the money on this site. I dont particularly like putting my info in those "surveys." I dont want to lose the money that I have accumulated but I guess I just need to be on the lookout for "surveys" that dont require a lot of information.

I'll let you all know how that works out. And if anyone else is on Panda Research write a comment saying what "surveys" they are taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join to ICS