Monday, February 27, 2012

Getting closer to my #Superpoints reward!

Hey yall! I just wanted to update you on where I am with my Superpoints reward status!

As I have mentioned before, I am trying to get 150,000 points on Superpoints. So far, I have 633 points. So, I am 149,367 points away from my goal. Technically, I have $6.33 and need $1493.67.

As I have also mentioned, I cashed out 1000 points on #Superpoints to get a $10 Paypal gift card. I wanted to make sure that I was actually going to get paid. And my Paypal proof is on my blog.

Join my network to see what reward you are going to work towards. There are plenty of rewards!

And there are plenty of ways to earn points. The easiest way is through the LuckyMail that comes to your email each day. These points dont expire, so you can click on them whenever you'd like.

A second way to get points, is through the Super Lucky Button. At the basic level, you will get 30 clicks per day. At the gold level, you will get 50 clicks. And at the platinum level, you will get 100 clicks per day. Another perk at the platinum level is that regardless of whether you win with the Super Lucky Button one day, you get one point for just clicking the Super Lucky Button each day.

Another easy thing is to watch videos. Under the tab titled 'Get Points,' there is a button called 'Watch Videos.' If there are videos to watch for the day, then they will be here and you will be able to click play on the videos. You dont even have to actually watch the videos, just let them play in the background. For instance, today I got 4 points for watching videos.

You can also get points by taking surveys. Emails will be sent to you periodically about an opportunity to take a video for 50 points. I would at least try to qualify for it, usually I get the points. Also, under 'Get Points,' there is a tab on the page that says 'Payment Wall,' you can take surveys on here that may pertain to you.

Let me know if you have any questions! Join my network and start earning points today!

Go to superpoints.com and my invite code is: survey_queen26!


JOIN #SUPERPOINTS TODAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join to ICS