Friday, February 24, 2012

Superpoints Reward!

Hey all!

So I was trying to save up all my points so that I could cash them out for a MacBook Pro 15", which they offer on Superpoints. However, today I realized that I could cash out 90,000 points earlier if I just get 3 $500 Apple gift cards and that would cover the MacBook Pro 13", which is the size that I want.

I cashed out my 1000 points because I wanted to make sure for myself that Superpoints was legit. Since I did receive my $10 Paypal gift card, now I am saving up my points to get the Apple gift cards.

I want to put up these reviews so people know that I am actually getting things from these sites without putting any kind of money into them. It may take a little while, but it will happen.

Hopefully, if you arent a member of Superpoints, you will join my network and see what reward you are going to try to earn. Leave a comment if you have questions!

My Superpoints link: http://superpoints.com/refer/Survey_queen26

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join to ICS