Saturday, February 25, 2012

Superpoints Reward!

Hey y'all! So I just realized that for Superpoints, there is no way that I can get 3 $500 apple gift cards. But I could get 6 $250 apple gift cards or 3 $500 PayPal. I just wanted to clarify that point before someone says you can't even do that. And so I inform those that haven't joined Superpoints yet. I don't know what you're waiting for?? Here's my special invite code so that you can join today: survey_queen26 Leave a comment if you have questions. I got a new person in my network today! Maybe you'll be next. :). I could cash out right now with 518 points because I am now a Platinum member. But I am going to wait! And I am now 149,482 points away from my goal. Join today to help me and get you started towards your goal! Remember to click on the Super Lucky Button each day, do the surveys that are located under the get points tab and then under that they are located under PaymentWall. Also watch videos. This is a very easy way to get points. And always click on the bonus emails. Join today!!! Survey_queen26 is my link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join to ICS