Thursday, December 15, 2011

2nd Instant Cash Sweepstakes Cashout

Just wanted to update yall and say that I have just requested to cashout of Instant Cash Sweepstakes because I went over the threshold of cashout by $1.14. Although $3.14 may not be a lot, it will definitely buy me a McDouble, a small fry and a small drink at McDonalds. Lol. #FatComment!

Here's the email that Instant Cash Sweepstakes sent me:



If yall have ANY questions, dont hesitate to ask. I am just trying to share these things with you so that you can make money as well. And I want to make sure you believe me so that is why I try to provide as much proof as possible.

I am really making money from these sites.

To join Instant Cash Sweepstakes check out the widget on the right side of the blog or go to this link: http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/327465

1 comment:

Join to ICS