Saturday, December 10, 2011

Have you joined Superpoints yet?: Superpoints Review

Hey all! So I just want to do a quick review of Superpoints so you all can join my network today.


Superpoints is a cool website where you can earn points that can be redeemed for cash and prizes. 






As you can see, I dont have anyone in my network yet, but that is why I am writing this review so that I can get more people to join my network. Superpoints is really easy to join. However, in order to join you need to obtain an invite link or code from someone, preferably me! :) Once you have a link or code you can go onto superpoints and join. To earn points is easy as well. If you can see, I have 230 points right now. And I have gotten those points, from doing surveys, clicking on emails that I get daily with a certain point value in it. And one of the other ways of earning points is with the super lucky button!!



With the Super Lucky Button, you are able to have a certain number of clicks everyday and can click to see how many points you will receive for the day. For example, today I have won 1 points from the Super Lucky Button.




Right now, I only get 30 clicks a day because I do not have any friends in my network, but the more friends you have the more clicks you get each day. Hopefully this review will persuade you to join my network!


Now, I'm sure you want to know what kind of prizes you are being awarded. That's the best part. There are plenty of cash prizes which are paypal gift cards.






There are also plenty of electronics to choose from as well!






There are also gift cards to choose from that are at all different prices from major retailers:






You can also choose from different gaming consoles!






Hopefully this review helps and entices you to join my network! If you have any questions please ask! I'd love to hear from you and help you through this! 


Last but not least here is my special link for you all to join Superpoints: 


http://superpoints.com/refer/Survey_queen26

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join to ICS