Thursday, December 15, 2011

Im really making money.. No joke!

Ever since someone tweeted me the other day saying that she thought it was all a scam, I have been thinking that everyone thinks that I am trying to scam them.

The reasons I post all these reviews and screenshots of my payout and how the websites looks is because I want everyone to know that I am NOT trying to scam them. I am a full-time college student and dont have the time to be figuring out ways to scam people. Im just trying to make money. I feel like I am not the only one in the world who wants to make a few extra bucks here and there easily.

One tip that I would like to suggest is that you check all of these websites periodically, except Panda Research (If youre following my method, they'll contact you). Checking them frequently will ensure that you get the most money possible and will be able to cashout more often.

Also, dont rely on just one site. I know I have bombarded you with a lot of information, but I would say first register with one website and eventually spread your wings to as many as possible, you'll see returns more frequently.

Let me know if you have any questions!! And join the websites that I have reviewed. Let me know if you're still skeptical and if so about what. I will answer ALL questions to the best of my ability!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join to ICS