Saturday, December 3, 2011

2nd time to cash out

Havent been on here in awhile but I have definitely been continuing to use Instant Cash Sweepstakes and I hope that you have too! If not, I hope that you will join. So as of right now I have made one cashout with ICS which is posted in the blog.. And since they have such a low threshold point of $2.. I am able to cashout right now. However, I feel like I am going to wait it out until I really want the money. But just so you see that I am not lying about this website, I am going to upload a picture of my winnings that are still on the website as of right now.

Hopefully this entices you to sign up. Like I've said before, the surveys are super easy and you'll be completing them in one sitting for about 5-10 minutes. However there is no qualifying necessary..

Check it out for yourself here.. http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/327465.

Or do a sample question to the right on the widget.

Have any questions? Just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join to ICS