Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Super Points

I joined a site called Super Points a little while back and am now actually getting into it. I love that the prizes are amazing like paypal gift cards and Apple products.

The easiest way to get points from SuperPoints is the inbox ones. You just click on the button in your email and it adds those points to your bank on the website. Another fun feature on SuperPoints is the Super Lucky Button. Each day you get a certain number of clicks and you may be lucky enough to get a bunch of them one day or unlucky enough to get none. For example, I just did my 30 clicks today and received 1 point. However 2 days ago, I got 25 points on one click and like 5 on another!

If you'd like to join, click on this link for the invite. This website is invite only right now. If this link stops workin, send me a comment and I can supply you with a different link. Try it out though! It's pretty easy to start earning points!

 http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/ozgqwz



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join to ICS