Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Instant Cash Sweepstakes

I have really been pushing Superpoints a lot lately and have been neglecting Instant Cash Sweepstakes on my blog.

I really think that they are both great sites and can speak from better experience about ICS (Instant Cash Sweepstakes). I have cashed out of ICS twice now and although you arent making too much money with it. It is extremely easy. I have reviewed the website in an earlier post of my blog and encourage you all to go check it out.

In the meantime, to see how easy of a survey site it is, check out the widget that is on the right side of the page. I really love ICS for the fact that you dont have to "qualify" in order to take a survey. And although you arent going to get money for each set of questions that you complete, you will receive tickets and coins.

I am currently on TS level 7 in which you get more coins and tickets per survey and you also get more surveys per session. Currently, I have over 60000 coins. I did read on a blog that the best way to win the $2 contest is to collect over 100K coins and bet them early in the morning. I am a little over 39K away from this goal, but when I get there, I really hope that I win the $2 contest.

So far, I have been paid over 6 dollars from this website in the past 2 months. Hopefully you will join under my referral!

http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/327465

And if you have any questions dont hesitate to shoot me an email survey.queen026@gmail.com

Happy earnings!

1 comment:

Join to ICS