Thursday, December 15, 2011

Panda Research

I do have a website that I have been using for about half a year. I was extremely weary about it before I began because I found a lot of bad reviews. However because I got paid today, I decided that I would write a review. There are stipulations for this website in my opinion. Not strenuous ones though. It's pretty simple.. DONT DO THE "SURVEYS!!!" A lot of the surveys want you to pay them in order to take them. I am not a fan of putting my credit card info into these random websites. Also, I am trying to make money not spend it.

So... the only thing I participate in on this website is the paid emails. It's SUPER simple. All you do is wait for the emails from Panda Research in your mailbox, normally in the morning, and click on the green button that reads, "Confirm This Cash Mail Message." Although you aren't going to get a lot from this, the cashout threshold on Panda Research is $50. So it may have taken me half a year with just answering the paid emails but the $50 arrived to my paypal today.

To try out Panda Research, follow this link:
http://www.trypandaresearch.com/WxNx2nOrFKK6HJdPXrpZRg==

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join to ICS