Thursday, December 15, 2011

Payout Proof Panda Research

Hey guys!

Just so you see that I have actually been paid by Panda Research, I am going to include my Paypal proof. I know there are a lot of negative reviews about not being paid but I want to show you that I have actually been paid by them.

One thing that may have caused people from not being paid is, Panda Research does want to verify that they are sending the money to the correct person. They may call you at some random time and you may be unable to answer the phone. I saw that all payments had to be verified so I decided to call them when I realized that I had not received a verification call. Although I did realize later that they had called me and like I said before it was just inconvenient. The woman I talked to on the phone said that my payment would be released on December 15th. That's today!

Here's the proof that I was paid today!



So, if you're wanting to join make sure you see my previous post so you see how I am making money from the specific website. 


Let me know if you have any questions! Happy earning!

5 comments:

  1. Did you have to do free trials with them to reach your cash out amount?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually didn't do any of the trials. All I ever do on this site is click on the emails that I receive each day. It takes me literally like 5 seconds to click on each email and you get a couple cents for each one. I get about 3 or 4 a day and I think I make on average about 15 to 25 cents combined. Like I said, it took me about 6 or 7 months to have enough money to cash out but I did get there and the proof is above. I just don't trust putting my credit card number out like that. Let me know if you have other questions! Hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting that payment proof. Did they call you the same day you requested payment, or was it a few days later? I'm getting close to the payout threshold with them, and was wondering about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! They called me and I missed the call. I can't remember if they left a message or not but I did a reverse lookup of the phone number and found out it was associated with Panda Research. So I called them back and they confirmed they I was me. Then the customer service rep tells you when the money will be released. I think it was about 4 weeks after they confirmedy identity. Good luck!

      Delete
    2. Nice, thanks! I just did a cashout request this morning, so I'll be on the lookout for their call. I really appreciate that tip about them phoning.

      Delete

Join to ICS